skip to main content

Requesting Student Documents

Do you need a copy of your student's birth certificate, shot records, or other document in their cumulative file? Are you the parent/guardian/educatiuonal rights holder of the student at Frontier Elementary? If you answered "YES" to both of these questions, you may submit an online request HERE